Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Speaking of Hooh's Dicks, does anyone know how the hell to activate the condom on the S-dick Type A track Nearest? It has the option to change the color but no means of actually activating it that I could find.
Anyone?
You need to use default shader, not hanmen's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
All I got in mine are Pubic Hairs. Have any Maker info to search for it?
There is a mod from geso for it. Idk whether its included in the repack or not, but here you go the and the .

Reactions: broomguy

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I didn't think about using the navigator to achieve the desired look. Not a bad idea, but I'm just not getting it to work right right the Type A Pink Track Nearest.
I think this is because you messed the position in HS2PE when you're trying to make it longer.
Here is an example on how it look.

Reactions: Lisiczka96

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
You need to use default shader, not hanmen's.

Ah, it was the "rubber opacity" setting in the item menu. Didn't see it. Thanks! I've never actually used the hanmen for it as it didn't work when I tried. It always looks like the screenshot below and never like on your example.
You wouldn't have any suggestions for why would you?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Ah, it was the "rubber opacity" setting in the item menu. Didn't see it. Thanks! I've never actually used the hanmen for it as it didn't work when I tried. It always looks like the screenshot below and never like on your example.
Hmm... That's weird. I didn't changed the dick's properties at all. Maybe it's preset issue?
I attached my default preset based from ON1.
I really recommend using hanmen's shader as it looks way better than default shader. Though you still can't really make it blend seamlessly. But it's still blend better if you tinker the ME.
Also just FYI, hanmen's dick shader doesn't go well with hooh's xray mod. I reported it to hanmen already but seems he doesn't plan to fix it. Maybe bcs not many people use it. So I opted to not use xray mod at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: cptboofy

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hmm... That's weird. I didn't changed the dick's properties at all. Maybe it's preset issue?
I attached my default preset based from ON1.
I really recommend using hanmen's shader as it looks way better than default shader. Though you still can't really make it blend seamlessly. But it's still blend better if you tinker the ME.
Also just FYI, hanmen's dick shader doesn't go well with hooh's xray mod. I reported it to hanmen already but seems he doesn't plan to fix it. Maybe bcs not many people use it. So I opted to not use xray mod at all.
It gets weirder.... Check it out now. Default hero, dick just floating in front. Everything is default. It's semi-transparent.... I'm about to install the preset you posted and I'll see if that changes anything. (it's on studio default preset in this screengrab).
Edited to add: using the Hanmen dick shader

veul

Sep 23, 2020
Thank you gents, the Material editor to fix the condom opacity was my missing component. Using Dick Type A-FK and Dick Type A Track nearest will be I think exactly what is needed. I really didn't think I would participate in a forum about shaping a character's dick, but here I am...
In case anyone's wondering I'm writing a scene where MC is in the shower and a woman in the house sees him and is intrigued. Being fully erect doesn't make sense, but this works.

1715728361844.png 1715728372703.png

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
It gets weirder.... Check it out now. Default hero, dick just floating in front. Everything is default. It's semi-transparent.... I'm about to install the preset you posted and I'll see if that changes anything. (it's on studio default preset in this screengrab).
Edited to add: using the Hanmen dick shader
It's getting weirder huh.
I'm using skin shader 3.9 and pretty sure dick shader is from skin shader.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
It's getting weirder huh.
I'm using skin shader 3.9 and pretty sure dick shader is from skin shader.
Maybe that's it then. I've had issues with some of the hanmen shaders. I downloaded the eye one from his website as it was free, but sometimes the eyes look cloudy in Studio and I've had a hard time getting the colors to work properly in maker.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Maybe that's it then. I've had issues with some of the hanmen shaders. I downloaded the eye one from his website as it was free, but sometimes the eyes look cloudy in Studio and I've had a hard time getting the colors to work properly in maker.
I did asked him about it actually. He said you can't change the color bcs its hard coded and the iris type already has color. So you have to cope with it.
Thats why he described that you can change the color in eye shader v2.

Reactions: cptboofy

bc0204

Aug 20, 2022
how to create ripple/jiggle effects on the female butt when it collides with the male body during h scene in studio neo 2?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
how to create ripple/jiggle effects on the female butt when it collides with the male body during h scene in studio neo 2?
You can't make the ripple. But technically you can make simple jiggle effect with ekan's mover and meinabox's gimmick.

bc0204

Aug 20, 2022
You can't make the ripple. But technically you can make simple jiggle effect with ekan's mover and meinabox's gimmick.
Can you make changes to this sample scene to show how it's done using ekan mover and meinabox gimmicks?

2024_0515_0932_49_109.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote