Seeking I want more cohabitation games

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I've played one room, both kaiju princess and robo life games, AKIRA points, both sister life games, summer life in a country side, oneroom, how to raise happy neets, teaching feeling

But after all this, i can't find any more good ones, starting to doubt they exist

I tried the one, god awful translation that it was unlpayable, the shota one is very fucking boring and, it's shota, which i despite in general

There's one called happiness double room? But i honestly couldn't get into it, then theress also the one where the game starts of with the girl trying to kill herself or smth, wasnt it either

So yeah, hope to see some more cohabitation content.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
What about https://f95zone.to/threads/your-waifu-foxgirl-konko-furfect-edition-final-megamisofuto.69793/

Out of the games you've played so far which was your favourite?
Tough, the kaiju princess games have animations but they dont really scratch itch, idk if it's the clothes or the lack of depravity in general

Might either be teaching feeling or happy neets, both for very eye appealing art

As for konko, i had that one in my to play list to try eventually, got held back as i always remember it when my internet is shit since i have a limited data plan, and it's a bit bigger than most games

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Yes, too few of these games exist. And that's sad.

There is a game called Inari which might scratch the itch.
Life with a college girl, Amu-chan Developer, and If You Lived with a Distant Relative Kotoha-chan also come close.