Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
It will probably get abandoned again well before it gets finished, but yeah, it's back for now. Dev has pulled the disappearing act on it multiple times in the past, so don't get your hopes too high. :devilish:
I lost count of how many times this game came and went from the dead lol.
I have zero hope that this will ever be completed, just like the game wife and mother (this one for obvious reasons).

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This one was at least abandoned and came back, unlike A Wife and Mother which since 2017 has had no content,and there are still many supporters, the game will never will be completed
Didn't it just get an update? I have not followed the game for years, once it became apparent that it was all just one eternal tease, but regular updates still count as updates, even if they are full of content no one cares about. ;)

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Didn't it just get an update? I have not followed the game for years, once it became apparent that it was all just one eternal tease, but regular updates still count as updates, even if they are full of content no one cares about. ;)
7 years, and the main character has little content, the game was supposed to be finished.
She was supposed to have more children, just get married, get pregnant again, cheat, multiple endings.
But no, he keeps messing around, who knows, maybe in another 10 years

Reactions: dokodesuka

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
7 years, and the main character has little content, the game was supposed to be finished.
She was supposed to have more children, just get married, get pregnant again, cheat, multiple endings.
Well, there are half a dozen fan made versions of the game, where the Mum actually bangs the son, and some are finished. A few are actually not half bad. :devilish:

Exyle69

Dec 2, 2022
OK, now I need help finding an incest game. I thought it was Retrieving the Past, so I bought it on Steam, but it just teases the cest and has none. Very disappointing, but the game I played a long time ago has a similar MC. Ex-military now security contractor, with a very sexy second in command. Game has him moving his family all together, and some strange backstory about generations of incest or something. I remember a scene with three hot ladies at the pool near the end of the game. I know that's not much to go on, but some help would be appreciated.
The Game your inquiring about is "A NEW HOME". The MC was forced to move away from home several years ago, joins the Navy, becomes wealthy and starts his own security company with a collegue from the navy, and eventually moves his Mom and Sisters in with him and finds out the females in his family worship a Goddess of Incest and proceeds to have sex with all of them...Here is the link...https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-home-v0-5-xcribr.10120/

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
The Game your inquiring about is "A NEW HOME". The MC was forced to move away from home several years ago, joins the Navy, becomes wealthy and starts his own security company with a collegue from the navy, and eventually moves his Mom and Sisters in with him and finds out the females in his family worship a Goddess of Incest and proceeds to have sex with all of them...Here is the link...https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-home-v0-5-xcribr.10120/
You might want to read the post directly after the one you responded to.....

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Lust n Farm updates:
1. Memory leak issues were, according to some outside professional consultation, due to a very poorly coded VN plugin. That's currently being addressed now. Could be a bit for a properly stable build though, but I like the game.
2. The censored version is pretty different from the uncensored version, at least from what the dev has said about it. Well, the script is different enough that I'm actually surprised by the effort considering how most games handle the issue.
3. The cast's family trees (based on the uncensored version), as of following the discord channel and talking to the dev (when they aren't busy). Not everyone has been introduced yet, but several have been mentioned though:
Our family:
Ornella (our grandmother) and Giselle (her sister and hasn't appeared yet)
Ornella's daughters: Lisa (our mother), Emma (also owns the clothing shop Berry works at), and Anna (our aunts, both mentioned but haven't shown up yet)
Lisa's children, from youngest to oldest: Leslie (youngest sister), us (only son), Ninie (older sister), and Berry (oldest sister)
Emma's daughter: Halley (our younger cousin who works at the gym and is another venue to sell veegees under the table, the sporty type)
Other families:
Hilda and her daughter Tracy (the trigger for many of the farm related events). (They live next to the farm we inherited)
Lindsey and her daughter Rebecca. (Lindsey is the mayor of the city)
Penny (an old friend of Lisa's) and her sister Alison.
Nancy and her sister Tania. (Hasn't shown yet, but has been mentioned if you talk to her)
Karen (An acquaintance of Lisa's) and her daughter Rachel. (Own and work at the restaurant near City Hall and where you can work)

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
Reminds me of Darkcookie of Summertime Saga with her "Tech Updates" which add nothing to the game, she gets $132,000/month through Patreon for pretty much doing nothing.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Any good slow burn M/S games followed by a damn good payoff sex scene?

TIA
Life in Santa County - at least before remake it was like that. The old version ends up in some culmination M/S scenes after rather long and exciting build up.
(I haven't played it after the remake but some people didn't like it)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes