DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Arrivals (History of Bob #1)

Not being quite the young tentacle he had been in earlier times Bob did raise the topic of his back (the tentacle equivalent anyway) with Cthulhu when told to infiltrate sweetie's (Joy's) Island.

After being told to man up (hard for a tentacle) and get busty (required a google) Bob settled on Ivy.

A choice that aside from Bob actually being able to find her (everything else looked like a dot from Bob's height 20km up) had the benefit of size and being possible without getting bent tentacle (brrrrr).

Cowgirl 01 Firestarter.png
(Bob was later told humans did not smoke from the finger tips, so much for artist tentacle freedom)

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
A couple of oddities occurred in the doctor's office...
I had never completed Aly's plane scene so I went back and did the scene. Something odd happened after arriving on the island for the first time. I meet Deliza in the hallway and setup a meeting to the Dr office for the implant. During my conversation with Deliza in the office she changes outfits mid stream. Originally wearing the halter top uniform she changes into her standard button down uniform. I decided to test if this was one off by replaying a few other arrival scenes and the same results each time occur with her outfit.

A second item regarding the Dr office occurred with whomever is on duty offers me a blue pill, however after giving me one if I click on the nurse she offers me another and so on and so on until I leave the office. I replicated this for a few days in a row with Deliza & Desire. Not sure if the pill type was supposed to change or not during these scenes. Nice thing is I built up a stock pile of blue pills.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
A couple of oddities occurred in the doctor's office...
I had never completed Aly's plane scene so I went back and did the scene. Something odd happened after arriving on the island for the first time. I meet Deliza in the hallway and setup a meeting to the Dr office for the implant. During my conversation with Deliza in the office she changes outfits mid stream. Originally wearing the halter top uniform she changes into her standard button down uniform. I decided to test if this was one off by replaying a few other arrival scenes and the same results each time occur with her outfit.

A second item regarding the Dr office occurred with whomever is on duty offers me a blue pill, however after giving me one if I click on the nurse she offers me another and so on and so on until I leave the office. I replicated this for a few days in a row with Deliza & Desire. Not sure if the pill type was supposed to change or not during these scenes. Nice thing is I built up a stock pile of blue pills.
That is normal. Each 5 samples you turn in results in a blue pill. If you don't get it, they build up. As you receive the blue pills one by one it can take some time before the stock is exhausted. If you turn in, say, 4 day of samples ~ 24 you get at least 4 blue pills and need to go through the dialog 4 times to receive them all.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
That is normal. Each 5 samples you turn in results in a blue pill. If you don't get it, they build up. As you receive the blue pills one by one it can take some time before the stock is exhausted. If you turn in, say, 4 day of samples ~ 24 you get at least 4 blue pills and need to go through the dialog 4 times to receive them all.
But I didn't turn in any samples. I just clicked on them to engage.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You probably did previously. As long as there are blue pills available you get the dialog when talking to a nurse. Following my example above, if you only did the dialog twice there are still 2 pills left. Next time you talk to a nurse she will give you #3.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
To check the number of still "unprocessed" samples, you can check with the console:
player.sperm_h_collected
For every multiple of 5, you get a blue pill.
Might be more sensible to change the logic so that all the blue pills are provided in one go. So if you have 17, you get 3 which would reduce the number to 2.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I meet Deliza in the hallway and setup a meeting to the Dr office for the implant. During my conversation with Deliza in the office she changes outfits mid stream. Originally wearing the halter top uniform she changes into her standard button down uniform. I decided to test if this was one off by replaying a few other arrival scenes and the same results each time occur with her outfit.
I have fixed that one. It will be part of the next update.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Sharp Dressed Man

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes