4.20 star(s) 260 Votes

dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
I was reading and caught myself thinking that every second comment was about the fact that (oh my God, what an amazing story, keep up the good work, everything is super and without sex scenes it’s great). I wonder who else has the opinion that the story in the game over the last 3-4 updates has become boring, gray, forced and uninteresting?

Feb 25, 2024
I was reading and caught myself thinking that every second comment was about the fact that (oh my God, what an amazing story, keep up the good work, everything is super and without sex scenes it’s great). I wonder who else has the opinion that the story in the game over the last 3-4 updates has become boring, gray, forced and uninteresting?
I have this feeling too, everything was going well until the moment he kills that policeman. After that, I'm not sure if the current plot had been planned from the beginning or was added to extend the game.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right, plot isn't advancing much.

4.20 star(s) 260 Votes