RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Use the cheating tag instead
Or don't since the lack of the netorare tag does not always indicate that the player is the one doing the fucking in that situation as not all cheating is NTR. Descriptions will always be the best place to figure out whether or not you're going to cuck or be cucked. :p

Solicia

Feb 25, 2020
Or don't since the lack of the netorare tag does not always indicate that the player is the one doing the fucking in that situation as not all cheating is NTR. Descriptions will always be the best place to figure out whether or not you're going to cuck or be cucked. :p
Well personally netorare isn't my kink it's netori and netorase (sharing) and corruption while this game doesn't have netori it does have netorase and corruption.
But Netori and sharing seem to have tags on this website.
As for sharing content it's rare to find sharing content that isn't netorare.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well personally netorare isn't my kink it's netori and netorase (sharing) and corruption while this game doesn't have netori it does have netorase and corruption.
But Netori and sharing seem to have tags on this website.
As for sharing content it's rare to find sharing content that isn't netorare.
In general the tag system is an inadequate way to describe the full content of games. We're going to occasionally play a game based on tags only to be let down. I never play something I find on f95 without at least reading the description.

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes