JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Save at the end of 0.54
Very nice time with Ophelia, MC's great grandmother :love:
Totally unrealistic but cool :ROFLMAO:
Ophelia, MC's great grandma, is 71 :LOL:
Allison, MC's grandma, is 61
Jamila, MC's mom, is 56
I'm talking about playing with the mod including i-patch.

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Realest shit i've heard. I surely hope that theres going to be a patch to this game that allows the women to get some hair for godsake. I respect the bald fantasy and all but someone above their 50s ain't bald.

Saddest shit is in s1 when Fiona said that she's not only red upstairs but downstairs but then later turned out she was bald. The actual fuck is that deceiving.

I love this game and all but brother needs to meet real women and not ****

"if this post gets deleted then you'll know that this is the truth"
Totally agree. The prevailing sentiment among older women is that they aren't trying to go through all of the trouble of trimming public hair when they're not as sexually active as they were in their 20's and 30's.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I guess, you never tried to use DAZ3D.

I don't really know if that has changed, but, about the time MoonBox started this, I also made some attempts to use it. Since I am also a hairy pussy lover, I tried to put some on the characters I was creating.

Let me tell you, what a fucking pain in the ass. It took you FOREVER to align it correctly. But, if you had to move the character, you would have to start all over.

So, the most likely reason girls aren't hairy (besides MB tastes, obviously) is probably Time. This game has a launch schedule of 1 update every 15 days. With a rather large amount of content (for such a short time), this would be far less if the Dev would have to spend his time positioning bushes in every scene.

With the new GPU's rendering is no longer the barrier to image production, it is the posing and scene construction. While DAZ3D is good enough for some of it, it is notoriously bad for others, like these "extras" that need to be positioned separately. It is not only rage inducing, but quite morose to do.

No, the Dev quite probably doesn't need any lessons about women's bodies. I am sure he would love to spend hours looking at them, but, I don't think it is for learning.

Maybe you should tone down a bit on the presumptions? Or, not. Some people enjoy looking like jerks.

Peace :)
I'm the one who posted about wishing for more pussy hair on models, and not just in this game but in general. I had always guessed that the biggest obstacle was DAZ3D but I've seen others do a decent job. It just makes me appreciate their effort even more knowing how difficult it is to do in that software. I would hope DAZ3D would do some sort of updates to allow for better management of those kinds of details.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm the one who posted about wishing for more pussy hair on models, and not just in this game but in general. I had always guessed that the biggest obstacle was DAZ3D but I've seen others do a decent job. It just makes me appreciate their effort even more knowing how difficult it is to do in that software. I would hope DAZ3D would do some sort of updates to allow for better management of those kinds of details.
Apparently there has been some improvements.

The thing is. GH is now on it's 54th update. Even if, somehow, it has become a lot less problematic to add pubic hair to the models, would it make sense to have them grow bushes? Even if yes... Does it make sense to have MB change his work flow for a detail (that I agree I would love to have) that doesn't really matter that much in the end?

You and everyone may have different answers to those questions, mine are this:

Don't change anything. Keep going, do your best and get the content out.

That's it. That's all I have.

Peace :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Apparently there has been some improvements.

The thing is. GH is now on it's 54th update. Even if, somehow, it has become a lot less problematic to add pubic hair to the models, would it make sense to have them grow bushes? Even if yes... Does it make sense to have MB change his work flow for a detail (that I agree I would love to have) that doesn't really matter that much in the end?

You and everyone may have different answers to those questions, mine are this:

Don't change anything. Keep going, do your best and get the content out.

That's it. That's all I have.

Peace :(
And we can always see it like that; At least Molly is full of hair. :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keefer43

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Okay, not even going to try and catch up, but had to respond to this.

Amelia is anything BUT "unsexual" ... what she is is traumatized, and she's going to need her nephew to help her overcome that problem.

No-one who needs to masturbate daily (at minimum) is "unsexual".
Oh, exactly this!

She even masturbates twice a day, and just the kiss between her and the MC, she's all flustered and probably all wet cause she wanted to go to the bathroom and the joke is, she just got in the closet because she's so on cloud 9 by that kiss that she isn't thinking straight.

Amelia is very sexual; she just has trauma and doesn't accept her feelings of the MC yet.

Not saying she'll be a horny kinky naughty freak like Liz, but I have a feeling that Amy will be VERY open when the beast will be unleashed. :sneaky:

Reactions: Kakasan and MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh, exactly this!

She even masturbates twice a day, and just the kiss between her and the MC, she's all flustered and probably all wet cause she wanted to go to the bathroom and the joke is, she just got in the closet because she's so on cloud 9 by that kiss that she isn't thinking straight.

Amelia is very sexual; she just has trauma and doesn't accept her feelings of the MC yet.

Not saying she'll be a horny kinky naughty freak like Liz, but I have a feeling that Amy will be VERY open when the beast will be unleashed. :sneaky:
I don't know about all the time, but I think she's gonna give Jamila's "record" a run for its money when she finally cracks.

• Yay, new update!
  • Love
Reactions: tslojr and xapican

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024

Amelia is anything BUT "unsexual" ... what she is is traumatized, and she's going to need her nephew to help her overcome that problem.

Hence the use of quotation marks!

-Mal

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Agreed. The mods are being way too quick to delete posts here and claim that they're "off topic" somehow. Makes me question if they only look at the post themselves or if they ever check the actual context of them. I'm thinking it's the former though...

-Mal
You think its bad here go to being a dick i swear they just delete every other 20 pages daily without reading any of them just assuming its offtopic. However onto topic WHERES MY NANA SEX SO I CAN PLAY THE EFFING GAME! -in context i havn't played sense .20

Last edited:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024

she's deffinitely got some trauma - most likely attemted rape by somebody she trusted/liked. she loves her nephew and is most likely sexually attracted to him, but again is affraid of physical aspect. most likely she's gonna be included into harem the last one, even after nana.

Reactions: S1nsational

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Very nice time with Ophelia, MC's great grandmother :love:
Ophelia, MC's great grandma, is 71 :LOL:
Ophelia is not MC's great grandma. Imogene is.
He is not related to Ophelia. She is just a grandmother to his sister (because Ophelia's daughter used a sperm donor, who turned out to be MC's late father).

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
I guess, you never tried to use DAZ3D.

I don't really know if that has changed, but, about the time MoonBox started this, I also made some attempts to use it. Since I am also a hairy pussy lover, I tried to put some on the characters I was creating.

Let me tell you, what a fucking pain in the ass. It took you FOREVER to align it correctly. But, if you had to move the character, you would have to start all over.

So, the most likely reason girls aren't hairy (besides MB tastes, obviously) is probably Time. This game has a launch schedule of 1 update every 15 days. With a rather large amount of content (for such a short time), this would be far less if the Dev would have to spend his time positioning bushes in every scene.

With the new GPU's rendering is no longer the barrier to image production, it is the posing and scene construction. While DAZ3D is good enough for some of it, it is notoriously bad for others, like these "extras" that need to be positioned separately. It is not only rage inducing, but quite morose to do.

No, the Dev quite probably doesn't need any lessons about women's bodies. I am sure he would love to spend hours looking at them, but, I don't think it is for learning.

Maybe you should tone down a bit on the presumptions? Or, not. Some people enjoy looking like jerks.

I mean, i were only talking about some kind of patch when all of this shit is done ‍♂ no need to go full bible on me when i myself tried to use daz but alt f4'd right after 5 minutes of that painful shit

I don't want to be that person but honey i've played 400 games with pubic hair it's not rocket science. AND keep in mind that i was talking about a patch with pubic hair when all of this shit is over.

Reactions: doccop63

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Ophelia is not MC's great grandma. Imogene is.
He is not related to Ophelia. She is just a grandmother to his sister (because Ophelia's daughter used a sperm donor, who turned out to be MC's late father).
My mistake u r right I forgot about Imogene but it's also because she is not in the "Relationship" gallery. So I mistake Ophelia with Imogene.
In the mod they are described as "grandson" and "grandma".
So at least it's more coherent with ages mentionned in the "relationship" menu.
As ur an expert of GH genealogy ifohancroft ;) what is Imogene's age if u know?

3.90 star(s) 279 Votes