4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
It all comes back to Warhammer. Would explain the eternal wars tho. Also, I know guest characters are basically ancient history by now but. There's a nude front and back sprite of the dog giantess from the guest characters. Which I always found odd tbh

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It all comes back to Warhammer. Would explain the eternal wars tho. Also, I know guest characters are basically ancient history by now but. There's a nude front and back sprite of the dog giantess from the guest characters. Which I always found odd tbh
That there's a nude front and back sprite, or nudes of her at all? My assumption would be that they just make a clothed and unclothed version of every character upon creation- it took three years to see Madea's nude model.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
That there's a nude front and back sprite, or nudes of her at all? My assumption would be that they just make a clothed and unclothed version of every character upon creation- it took three years to see Madea's nude model.
Things is tho. Not all characters have nude sprites, and yeah I can understand the Madea one. As well as maryen having them but we kinda did see them when she is changing clothes while the MC is asleep. Still makes me curious if they had an H scene with her planned before they scrapped the guest characters

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
true, since Eliette gave the MC a summary about the gods of the world in a conversation.
possibly leaving an existential doubt in the MC

and it's also part of my crazy theory of why the world of giant guardians is in the warhammer40k universe.
View attachment 3632441
It's still under investigation but I'll get it.
Let's be honest, wh40k lore is so fluid that everything can be in that universe, even ultra marines fighting actual furries.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
And then there’s Actual Heaven with angels and goddesses… which presumably means there’s a hell and then there’s the void and other goddesses
If there is an actual heaven and hell along with spirits of nature, gods of void or even elements, then we are dealing with a very complicated divine structure. It makes me wonder, is there any hierarchy? Like maybe gods of heaven and hell are above gods of nature for example?

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
true, since Eliette gave the MC a summary about the gods of the world in a conversation.
possibly leaving an existential doubt in the MC

and it's also part of my crazy theory of why the world of giant guardians is in the warhammer40k universe.
View attachment 3632441
It's still under investigation but I'll get it.
Let's hope Giant Guardians doesn't try to gaslight us into believing arbitrary retcons too....

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
If there is an actual heaven and hell along with spirits of nature, gods of void or even elements, then we are dealing with a very complicated divine structure. It makes me wonder, is there any hierarchy? Like maybe if gods of heaven and hell are above gods of nature for example?
Well… there is an Actual Heaven because that’s where Eliette originated.. and she speaks of angels and goddesses that are in Heaven itself… they’re also other goddess in the world besides the ones presiding in Heaven…void,nature, ect… Furthermore, presumably since theres a Heaven, we can presume say there’s A Hell…

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well… there is an Actual Heaven because that’s where Eliette originated.. and she speaks of angels and goddesses that are in Heaven itself… they’re also other goddess in the world besides the ones presiding in Heaven…void,nature, ect… Furthermore, presumably since theres a Heaven, we can presume say there’s A Hell…
A hell too, too bad the ones most deserving wont go there for millennia.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes