Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
I am only top and I generally enjoy the perspective of top MC. However I realised this game was more suited to be played as a bottom because the author put efforts into sexy animations. I am very impressed by how they animated reverse cowboy position. I don't know if I missed scenes as a top. I think so with the cousin, but I dislike even soft incest, so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Guys, let me know via DM if you need the link to the game... and I'll send it to you personally - that way the game won't be reported and taken down immediately again.
I was looking into things, and you know what, I'll take it too while there's still an opportunity.

Juggomegas

Nov 26, 2018
So glad I found this thread. I've been on the hunt for gay VNs and games for quite some time. I enjoy x-rated games in general but always found good x-rated gay games to be few and far between.

Juggomegas

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know of any gay games with similar quality animation styles to the games made by Mango Party? Specifically the animation style in Kaiju Princess games?

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
I'm not sure if this game was shared in this thread before, but I'm not seeing it on the list:
Lurking VN

It's shared on this site, and the creator is managing the thread... but I'm not seeing any activity around it, not even a few comments. There is one great review though... So I played it, and now I'm hooked.

I would definitely recommend it for anyone that likes a good murder mystery.
It only has 2 chapters so far, but the potential is there!
It almost reminds me of the beginning development of "BoundByNightVN" without the Supernatural Monsters!
It's really atmospheric and already setting up the groundwork for some intense killer scenes~ hehe
The writing is spectacular too... Draws you in from the start!!
There's also plenty of NUDITY and good looking characters, of course~
Just the design of them alone caught my eye immediately :giggle: .

There are some Trigger Warnings as well at the beginning and End of the Demo so far...
Even the different "Bad" endings are really well done, so make sure not to miss anything~

Here's some alternate download links:

Make sure to support the creator and let them know you like it;
motivate them to keep updating the game!!
I really wanna know who the killer is...
The killer under the hoodie!!
The killer behind the Mask~
It's so creepy, it's giving me chills just thinking about it~ :eek:

Reactions: DruidicWytch23

perles75

May 16, 2020
I suppose it went unnoticed because it was submitted with minimal information and images (and tags, which might have made it pass under the radar of searches), and if it wasn't updated since the submission it wasn't bumped up.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Reactions: laserjet28

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
I suppose it went unnoticed because it was submitted with minimal information and images (and tags, which might have made it pass under the radar of searches), and if it wasn't updated since the submission it wasn't bumped up.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway!
Yeah~ Such a shame cos it's really a great game!! Let's hope we here can all help it out by spreading the word and recommending it to others that love playing gay VNs too~ ^^

Oh, and I forgot to mention the OST!! It's so good and immersive~ Make sure to play the game with headphones and turn the volume up - dim the lights by setting the mood, trust me it helps!! hehe

Reactions: violetluia
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes