Femdom discussions

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
She must be a girl with an evil and cruel appearance but an innocent face. must be merciful and compassionate. It should also be harsh and humiliating. Apart from sexuality, she must be well-intentioned, trustworthy and helpful.. Tall and 95-60-95 measurements are ideal. 20s are better. maid nurse mario queen I like all the games. My favorite fetishes change depending on my mood. pegging spitting slapping worship ballbusting ruined orgasm etc. Bowsette character in the femdom university game is my favorite character. Among the movies, I like Missy Rhodes and Minnie Manga. In anime, Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill, Hanabata Nohkins from Futoku no Guild, Meiko Shiraki from Prison School, Karen Inukai from Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta, princesses from Redo of Healer, Sadi and Domino from One Piece. The characters I think would be a great femdom are Aqua from Konosuba, Zala from One Piece, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Nami, Carrot, Baby 5, Monet.
IMG_20221231_115438.jpg

Reactions: elements55555

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
She must be a girl with an evil and cruel appearance but an innocent face. must be merciful and compassionate. It should also be harsh and humiliating. Apart from sexuality, she must be well-intentioned, trustworthy and helpful.. Tall and 95-60-95 measurements are ideal. 20s are better. maid nurse mario queen I like all the games. My favorite fetishes change depending on my mood. pegging spitting slapping worship ballbusting ruined orgasm etc. Bowsette character in the femdom university game is my favorite character. Among the movies, I like Missy Rhodes and Minnie Manga. In anime, Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill, Hanabata Nohkins from Futoku no Guild, Meiko Shiraki from Prison School, Karen Inukai from Inu ni Nattara Suki na Hito ni Hirowareta, princesses from Redo of Healer, Sadi and Domino from One Piece. The characters I think would be a great femdom are Aqua from Konosuba, Zala from One Piece, Nico Robin, Nefertari Vivi, Nami, Carrot, Baby 5, Monet.
View attachment 3616865
Bowsette is a good character in femdom university. I only know about her in that game. And like me you seem to watch a lot of anime, I don't even know half of these, though I've had my share. Since you talked about anime, If I have to choose my femdom waifu, then I like Makima from chainsaw man, Android 18 from Dragon ball Z, Unohana retsu and Shutara Senjumaru from Bleach, Asaemon Sagiri from Hell's paradise, Albedo from overlord. From games I like Kaori from tower of trample.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Luna's Fall has purity/corruption/heroic/badass stats to influence her story which is her being at the mercy of crime syndicates.
You could play her as a helpless sub who submits to them or a rebel who will tear them apart once the Dark Goddess is allowed to take over. I just loved the badass route where she can fuck anyone up as she gets stronger and sees everyone as her pawns to be used as disposable slaves. It's worth it for that route alone. Be warned, her short ginger hair at the start is ugh...but she transforms to a much sexier Luna with long black hair.
I've just finished playing Luna's Fall and i have to say i liked it much more than i thought i would, thanks for telling me about it! ;) (I got the "Avenger" ending where the heroic sister takes over and turns you into a merciless vigilante, pretty cool! (y))