hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Is there breast expansion/ growth?
I mean technically kinda sorta? The purple-haired girl (drawing a blank on her name atm) gets exposed to alien matter causing her body to behave as though pregnant, her boobs expand to a huge size and she starts lactating and there is content where a crazy scientist chick milks her and shit. You can inspect her boobs and do some stuff.

But in general it's pretty clear this game is dead, the dev is erratic/unreliable as hell and it was abandoned for ages; then the dev came back and dropped a TINY update, threw several tantrums, then basically disappeared from here again... I wouldn't hold out much hope for this to go the distance.

*fixed one hilarious typo, "books" was (clearly) supposed to be "boobs" lmao

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2023
I have said this a couple time but I suppose it bears repeating... the dev's name is literally moolahmilk.

You get it? He milks you out of your moolah (which is slang for money.)

Honestly, you can't make this shit up lmao...
I was just about to write the same thing and then saw your comment. My respect and appreciation

Wicks99

Formerly 'nopcie'
Apr 21, 2024
But in general it's pretty clear this game is dead, the dev is erratic/unreliable as hell and it was abandoned for ages; then the dev came back and dropped a TINY update, threw several tantrums, then basically disappeared from here again... I wouldn't hold out much hope for this to go the distance.
Yea he made posts some months back claiming to make big bucks in the financial markets where he can set up a game studio with many staff to challenge the industry.

Sounds like classic 2nd hand car sales BS to me...

Pity as DA has a lot of unfulfilled story potential and I really like the game's character model and sex scenes.

Begin Asian

May 6, 2024
Great game! The unskippable scene in the strip club was kinda fucked up though. We are forced to drug a junky and basically trick her into taking a dangerous amount of drugs to have sex with us while also raping a passed out girl... I know this isn't the worst thing in a hentai game... but the tonal whiplash kind of hit me, and not in a fun way like with the scenes of physical violence and comedy...

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Great game! The unskippable scene in the strip club was kinda fucked up though. We are forced to drug a junky and basically trick her into taking a dangerous amount of drugs to have sex with us while also raping a passed out girl... I know this isn't the worst thing in a hentai game... but the tonal whiplash kind of hit me, and not in a fun way like with the scenes of physical violence and comedy...
pretty sure it is meant to be optional, is just that the developer is lazy and hasn't fixed that bug since... idk how long

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
That scene made me wanna quit the game... I skipped through it as fast as i could... Yeah I know is a game but... for funk sake... add a skip to it... not everyone like that kind of stuff...

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes