Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Over the years, seeing this game get infected with entryism truly cemented in my mind just how important gatekeeping your hobby is.

anomajou

May 7, 2023
Over the years, seeing this game get infected with entryism truly cemented in my mind just how important gatekeeping your hobby is.
over the years, many different people actually contributed to the game what they felt was right. but your contributions so far can only be summed up as "smell of old farts in the comments". that's what happens when you inject cement into your mind, i suppose.

thedirtybee

Oct 19, 2019
So a question, or other wise I'll be experimenting: Opted in for dual ear slimes, went with the male pregnancy bit for my poor lad. In doing so, got knockered up by Alex and having twins. Now for the question: IF I have the slimes removed, does that still have lingering effects still in play ala male pregnancy and such or do it all return to normal?
Not sure if you will still be able to have pregnancy, but I attempted to get the ear slimes removed whilst pregnant and they refused due to still expecting (Eden's child). I would assume no, which I hope I am wrong about as it's such a hassle having ear slimes.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not sure if you will still be able to have pregnancy, but I attempted to get the ear slimes removed whilst pregnant and they refused due to still expecting (Eden's child). I would assume no, which I hope I am wrong about as it's such a hassle having ear slimes.
In practice. Ear Slimes do wonders for stress and trauma, which is great. However, once they hit 200 growth though, its a pain in the ass with them, always wanting to get raped and such. Like jesus fuck, let me have some measure of bargining here.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
over the years, many different people actually contributed to the game what they felt was right. but your contributions so far can only be summed up as "smell of old farts in the comments". that's what happens when you inject cement into your mind, i suppose.
I rather they contributed nothing if changing the game to fit their image is the end result. That's what entryism is. Do what you need to get in a position of power, and then when you're there, change things to fit your world view.

If you have any love for your hobby, gatekeep it.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I agree with you.Fckin Hate it when Devs add something I don't like:mad:
I agree with you too,we need more ppl contributing to the game,so that they can all work on exclusively adding the things I like:giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ViviX12
4.50 star(s) 173 Votes