rayman5766

Jul 9, 2018
I have high hopes for this one love the desert punk wasteland vibes. and it has a stat system that I hope is actually worth a damn.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DebasingGrounds-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

rayman5766

Jul 9, 2018
love the game so far! I am doing the Rebecca questline *slight spoilers ahead* (which I do like you can encounter this character from what I can tell in two different ways) *spoilers ahead* where you can join the organization she works for and gather intel. if you get the receptionist (who works at the rival company you gather intel for) to be your lover, you can go to her place and steal intel that she is storing on her computer. Which I just find so enjoyable, being able to find different ways of accomplishing things. Gives me the fallout series type of gameplay!

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Has no one figured out the noise complaint quest? I've seen a few asking about it but can't find any answers.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
This new update has a baaaad bug, when you are in bed with a dommy NPC and they decide to tie you to the bed frame they then tell you to leave once the deed has been done, without untying you from the bed, this leads to you being able to leave but unable to remove the tied to the bed status effect, which basically fucks everything up, not even the emergency teleport back to the main street without bondage button removes this status effect.

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
Olen is so broken.

If you flirt/sleep with him he'll take you to a random apartment and then it's nearly impossible to get back in. Even if you have permission and are caged to be outside.

I knock to get back in and it opens dialogue and he says he doesn't have work for you. I flirt to get invited back to his place and he takes me to random apartment again. I invite him to my place, he bursts in and kicks himself out.

It's very frustrating. I wouldn't care as much and just work around it but I'm trying to take detailed notes on all the NPCs because the wiki is severely lacking.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes