Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
No grind really if you get to the point where it’s not working for you use the phone
I don't know if it's just me but it usually takes 3-4 hours for a fresh playthrough and I know how to read the phone's guided list.
For a NEW player, it is a confusing mess trying to figure out how to unlock scenes or progress characters.
Using the phone incorrectly to change character stats can lock you out of scenes or break the triggering order.
Triggers for some scenes only happen on certain days or at certain times which requires a lot of menu navigation to keep changing the clock.
Even using the phone for teleporting, money, guides, and stats you still need to go through all the guides in order and chances are you will get stuck several times on your FIRST time playing the game.

Reactions: harem.king

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Well well well!!..
The poll has ended and the Subscribers have had their say. The proposal for Felix fucking his mother received a high rating:cool:, and this is the Subscribers’ decision. You can call it NTR or anything you like or don’t like, but it has become a reality whether you like it or not.:p:sneaky::devilish:
Also, the content of the beast was liked by many subscribers and they agreed on it, it is received an amazing percentage of votes!:D;)
Another message from Milda confirmed that these contents are optional and will be disabled in the default settings
And he promises an update that will contain a lot of animation
The upcoming releases seem to be very interesting and of great quality IMG_0643.jpeg IMG_0644.jpeg

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't know if it's just me but it usually takes 3-4 hours for a fresh playthrough and I know how to read the phone's guided list.
For a NEW player, it is a confusing mess trying to figure out how to unlock scenes or progress characters.
Using the phone incorrectly to change character stats can lock you out of scenes or break the triggering order.
Triggers for some scenes only happen on certain days or at certain times which requires a lot of menu navigation to keep changing the clock.
Even using the phone for teleporting, money, guides, and stats you still need to go through all the guides in order and chances are you will get stuck several times on your FIRST time playing the game.
Yea, the sandbox here is bad.
it should have been a 4 time slot instead of 24 time slots.
with an easy skip time button on main GUI that goes to the next time slot without messing with the phone.
with a girl guide that tracks progress and only shows you what is currently available. again linked from the main gui
with a map for quicktravel instead of nested menu hell. again linked from the main gui.
all of which is doable in RPGM.

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
Yea, the sandbox here is bad.
all of which is doable in RPGM.
If/when this game gets closer to a more finished state, I may investigate how much effort it would take to mod in some quality of life features and UI improvements to allow for less wasted time while playing. Might even be doable with the quest system that is already there and mostly unused so far.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes