Collection GIF D-Art Collection [2022-05-28] [D-Art]

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
Does anyone have the full animation of Sakura The Forbidden Scroll [D-Art] Or any link on how to get it?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Honestly think dude is just giving us empty promise now.
That's mainly because D-art was also working on the recent Gabi animation. But what I don't understand about him is that he has a bad habit on discord to make a big annoucements-> Says about when the animation will be released with sounds-> But never updates on the current status if whether or not the animation is a bit delayed due to the sound editing taking too long.

There was a similar situation when Sakura Forbidden Scroll was announced to be released but went past the deadline. Then D-art kinda got mad at people for asking why is the animation delayed even though it was clearly D-art's responsibility to simply announce that Anaru was taking a bit longer with the sound design.

TLDR; Dude really needs to update his stuff regularly.

Also, I can at least tell you guys about the current status of the One Ryo animation: Still in the making, The intro part (1: 10 seconds) is done.

Reactions: Pizzoo8

Randomizator

Dec 23, 2023
That's mainly because D-art was also working on the recent Gabi animation. But what I don't understand about him is that he has a bad habit on discord to make a big annoucements-> Says about when the animation will be released with sounds-> But never updates on the current status if whether or not the animation is a bit delayed due to the sound editing taking too long.

There was a similar situation when Sakura Forbidden Scroll was announced to be released but went past the deadline. Then D-art kinda got mad at people for asking why is the animation delayed even though it was clearly D-art's responsibility to simply announce that Anaru was taking a bit longer with the sound design.

TLDR; Dude really needs to update his stuff regularly.

Also, I can at least tell you guys about the current status of the One Ryo animation: Still in the making, The intro part (1: 10 seconds) is done.
The intro part have been done for the last few months. i remember him saying he wants to add Sakura into the animation as well but afterwards went radio silence with no updates whatsoever