mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I am not an artist but i really want to be, just lack the courage to start consistently which is the worst thing that can happen imo and time ticks away - tick tock, tick tock. And there are so many ideas that i want to get out on paper, to come alive.
When it comes to your drawing i can say that your artstyle is unique and refreshing. Yes, there are flaws mostly when it comes to face features in a different angle for example jaw line below the ears is kinda lacking and the angle of the mouth including the teeth structure. Also the fingers need their how do i say it, wrinkles, that show the different segments of the fingers - for reference Icy Vampire Mila.
What you do really great is making the chars look fleshy, alive, soft especially when it comes to the neck, shoulders, chest, thighs which is the most important thing when drawing women. Female characters need to be feminine, gentle and dare i say imply fertility and again you achieve that very well.
My point is that you can only become better and you will. You just lack the final steps to truly figure out your style and to add details that at first feel insignificant (like the finger wrinkles) but being added makes the art look more finished.
Suffice to say your game has a solid place in my Top 5.
As for the future i am eagerly waiting to see what it will bring. Personally i am not that excited for Vampire Mila route because at this point she is dead meat, has no life in her unlike her hunter self and makes transformation look less special since she is already a monster but what can you do eh? It is what it is.
P.S. Also can i ask you a question? Since you share Hunter Mila art on Twitter and Deviantart, if you have those images still on your system, are you willing to share them in a single download? The Bad End comics as well? I am asking not because of laziness but because i'm kinda of a perfectionist with a little dash of OCD always checking things multiple times before i'm sure that i have everything. Becomes a real chore that mentally exhausts me. Just trying my luck. And i know that Ingame files has them but they are lower quality.
If not that is perfectly okay so don't worry about it. Cheers for your future work.
Thanks for the detailed review of my art. That’s a lot to consider, but most certainly helpful to improve my art. Again, it’s something I need to focus more on when my priorities aren’t so scattered.

All of the games art files are available to my $5+ tier patrons, including the comics.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks for the detailed review of my art. That’s a lot to consider, but most certainly helpful to improve my art. Again, it’s something I need to focus more on when my priorities aren’t so scattered.

All of the games art files are available to my $5+ tier patrons, including the comics.
Glad that i could help even a little.

Reactions: mkrudesign
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes