Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The problem I have with a lot of futa characters isn't that they exist, it's that the writing and the art go out of their way to hide what they are. Just say she's a futa! Don't beat around the bush and play all coy like futas being in the game is somehow a surprise. They never just say "she's a futa" it's all "she's packing a little something extra" or some such nonsense. And don't get me started on the art, they'll have a thin loincloth or skin-tight outfit that indicates nothing, but then they pull out a 5 ft shlongendoodle out of the fucking futa dimension. It's probably one of their kinks, but it makes actually sifting through characters and figuring out if they have the right equipment a pain in the ass. Just tell us! This is a world with literal sex magic, a simple "detect reproductive equipment" ability would go miles in making people not complain about the futas. The game goes out of it's way to make you think they're not packing heat, and then bam, cock.
Adjatha's art from TiTS, even before their current balloon fetish phase emphasizes bulges on bedicked characters so they're pretty easy to tell. Moira should do this too imo (and only this lol, Adjatha's art is only getting worse)

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Its insane how hard they botch writing, and honestly going that route wouldn't be the end of the world if your character was allowed to point this shit out??? Like let me tell her how fucking retarded she's being at the very least or even disband the blades myself.
There is an anti-retard mod. If I remember, you basically shout down (somewhat literally) the Blades serving you by getting pissed off that they aren't listening to their demi-god they're sworn to serve. After this you get the Blades to work with you while the Italian dragon is still alive.

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
Adjatha's art from TiTS, even before their current balloon fetish phase emphasizes bulges on bedicked characters so they're pretty easy to tell. Moira should do this too imo (and only this lol, Adjatha's art is only getting worse)
The problem with Adjatha's art is that they like to have very engorged mounds of venus (or whatever the outer part of the vagina is called,) making them look like regular sized balls or something resembling balls. They protrude so much that they're bigger than my IRL balls. I know it's supposed to be exaggerated fetish art and lord knows I'm a big fan of them big old titties, but I think they've hit the point where the exaggeration makes features unrecognizable masses of flesh.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
It's not denial it's I've literally never asked the Blades for help because in the time I've played Skyrim I've actually never gone down that route.

If we really wanna get technical about how much of a power fantasy Skyrim is, you are far more equipped to just master everything in the game compared to, I don't know, Daggerfall, which is actually built like an RPG, where you have legit strengths and weaknesses unlike Skyrim, where your racial trait only gives you some kind of strength without any drawback. Savin's desire to limit the player isn't as different as how Bethesda does it, but at least in Skyrim's case outside of some strange writing on Bethesda's part, narratively you can be the family pet of all the Daedra, only to spit in all their faces because killing Alduin will give you a spot in the Nord's final resting place, even if you're not a Nord.

Last I checked the Daedra are kind of the universal bullies of the world, and being able to make a pact with all of them only to shit on every single one of them is not something you can normally do.
Adding to that, I'm certain that the last Dragonborn is already beyond most Daedric Princes by the end of the game. I'm not sure of it's canonicity, but according to this Alduin made Dagon (one of the stronger Daedric Princes) his bitch:

I wish you could fight Daedric Princes in Skyrim. Too bad you can't, which is why I got the Vigilant mod where you have the opportunity to fight more than one.

Reactions: jfmherokiller
Mar 10, 2018
After reading through the new kitsune content, I don't understand why he needed to lose his tails to get tits, or I don't understand the logic behind it? He got ass blasted by some tanuku bitch and instead of being like "Yeah I take it up the ass" he goes to his God to be more like the tanuki but instead of just getting a pussy, he just goes with the tits, like bro you're still just guy, you got breasts now, literally noting fucking changed what is this shit? Like bro if youre gonna be a kitsune, at least give me the ability to put a baby in you. nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
but according to this Alduin made Dagon (one of the stronger Daedric Princes) his bitch
That's the weird HP Lovecraft one right? He's actually one of the few Princes who you basically get fucked into working for as you're going through the final DLC if I remember, so meeting Dagon for the most part isn't even optional, and you still fuck him over at game's end.

That's exactly what I mean, aside from a few gripes, you are lord of everything. So what if you can't handle the Stormcloak rebellion how you want, who cares that the Blades are retarded, you're still a demi god capable of killing literally unkillable dragons, screwing over every Daedric Prince while also holding a pact with every single of them (which I'm pretty sure you can't do), you can become a Vampire Lord just through convenience rather than being beaten and/or raped by Molag Bal (that is exactly how pure vampires are made), you learn a shout people invented to basically rip apart a dragon's soul (I admit this one was more the effort of everyone else, but you still learn shouts instantly, even a man made one a dragon wouldn't know), and you prevent a literal god of destruction and death from doing his actual job of destroying the world (that's Alduin's entire point of existence, you're just delaying his destiny).

Like holy shit you have to be fucking high as a kite to think you're just some random goober trying to get by instead of a lore breaking badass who does whatever the fuck they want. Hilariously the most limiting thing in the game is just the simple fact you can't have multiple wives without mods because Mara is just that powerful I guess.

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
That's the weird HP Lovecraft one right? He's actually one of the few Princes who you basically get fucked into working for as you're going through the final DLC if I remember, so meeting Dagon for the most part isn't even optional, and you still fuck him over at game's end.

That's exactly what I mean, aside from a few gripes, you are lord of everything. So what if you can't handle the Stormcloak rebellion how you want, who cares that the Blades are retarded, you're still a demi god capable of killing literally unkillable dragons, screwing over every Daedric Prince while also holding a pact with every single of them (which I'm pretty sure you can't do), you can become a Vampire Lord just through convenience rather than being beaten and/or raped by Molag Bal (that is exactly how pure vampires are made), you learn a shout people evented designed to basically rip apart a dragon's soul (I admit this one was more the effort of everyone else, but you still learn shouts instantly, even a man made one a dragon wouldn't know), and you prevent a literal god of destruction and death from doing his actual job of destroying the world (that's Alduin's entire point of existence, you're just delaying his destiny).

Like holy shit you have to be fucking high as a kite to think you're just some random goober trying to get by instead of a lore breaking badass who does whatever the fuck they want. Hilariously the most limiting thing in the game is just the simple fact you can't have multiple wives without mods because Mara is just that powerful I guess.
Nah Dagon is the daedric prince that you see at the end of Oblivion Hermaeus mora is the one you fuck over at the end of dragonborn.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Ah, I'm getting the names wrong I guess. But it is true you're forced to meet him, and you can still go to the end of the game with your soul free of all that dead weight.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The problem with Adjatha's art is that they like to have very engorged mounds of venus (or whatever the outer part of the vagina is called,) making them look like regular sized balls or something resembling balls. They protrude so much that they're bigger than my IRL balls. I know it's supposed to be exaggerated fetish art and lord knows I'm a big fan of them big old titties, but I think they've hit the point where the exaggeration makes features unrecognizable masses of flesh.
Never got adjas latest art.Like most futas have...2 pairs of balls? like what?

Reactions: JungleNuts

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
There are mods for that, my friend. Although, I ain't ever gonna have multiple wives/lovers. Too much work lmao. Oh yeah, the friggin bandits witness me literally killing a dragon (all of them are basically demigods) and absorbing their soul and thinking: "Nah, I'd win" will never not be hilarious.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I have just been ignoring the new content in TiTS, a lot of the character art Adjatha has done recently is an instant turn off.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The problem with Adjatha's art is that they like to have very engorged mounds of venus (or whatever the outer part of the vagina is called,) making them look like regular sized balls or something resembling balls.
In other words Adjatha draws a moose knuckle instead of a camel toe. And yeah Adjatha keeps comically exaggerating the curves of all characters they draw. Their old artstyle is almost indistinguishable from what they draw now:

Regular Erra: (2017)
930px-Erra_(Adjatha).png
Huskar Erra: (2020)
Erra_Huskar_(Adjatha)r.png

Granted Huskar Treats are supposed to add more body fat and the artwork clearly shows that. But didn't Adjatha think it's maybe too much?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
That's exactly what I mean, aside from a few gripes, you are lord of everything. So what if you can't handle the Stormcloak rebellion how you want, who cares that the Blades are retarded, you're still a demi god capable of killing literally unkillable dragons
*Blocks ur path
lollmao.PNG
What are you gonna do now demigod?

Yes you can kill almost everything in a levelled list. Just not in a way that matters.

• Sad
Reactions: Robotai

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
In other words Adjatha draws a moose knuckle instead of a camel toe. And yeah Adjatha keeps comically exaggerating the curves of all characters they draw. Their old artstyle is almost indistinguishable from what they draw now:

Regular Erra: (2017)
View attachment 3585325
Huskar Erra: (2020)
View attachment 3585327

Granted Huskar Treats are supposed to add more body fat and the artwork clearly shows that. But didn't Adjatha think it's maybe too much?
Jesus Adjatha drawing skills progressed alright, backwards that is. Is it me or is the head/eyes in the later pic more round ? like straight up circle base ?

2.90 star(s) 94 Votes