Seeking Best Female MC games

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi,

Firstly I apologise if this is posted in the wrong section.

Basically I'm looking for some games which have a tonne load of content where the MC is a female (human). Tried the likes of Good Girl Gone Bad and a couple or others. Some are great some are kack. But most times the MC is a due who has a tough time to get some raunch.

So female lead games which also contain animations and lots of content.

Reactions: Valronn

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Anna's Exciting Affection is okay. The renders and scenes are decent, the story is meh. The other one that comes to mind is Lily of the Valley. Again the story is pretty lame. The MC is a bit chubbier in that one too.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Check out Kingdom of Deception, by far one of the greatest female MC games out there. With a great story and well written character not to mention the art extremely good.

B

BigWamanHunter

Project SAGE
A wife and mother
The road trip
Sarah's life
Elena's life
Anna exciting affection
Corrupting Jennifer
Zoe's temptations
Coceter Chronicles

Reactions: Qwertyms

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
female (human)
How attached to the human element are you?

Coceter Chronicles
Because this is my favorite adult game to date. Has a ton of content, has animated scenes, actually has a plot to it, and has one of the most dynamic "Player Avatar" experiences in western adult gaming. Tabitha does what you want her to do, thinks what you want her to think, you want to play it a little reserved, go for it, you wanna be a submissive slut, do it, you wanna be a dom, you are, it's great.

Aside from that, other games not listed here that were entertaining include

Chloe18 and it's sequel Chloe18 vacation - over the top life sim where the titular Chloe goes from nobody to turboslut.

Seems everything else that has a lot of content and that I'd suggest has been already, I'll also throw in a second for Kingdom of Deception, it's also pretty good imo.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
How attached to the human element are you?

Because this is my favorite adult game to date. Has a ton of content, has animated scenes, actually has a plot to it, and has one of the most dynamic "Player Avatar" experiences in western adult gaming. Tabitha does what you want her to do, thinks what you want her to think, you want to play it a little reserved, go for it, you wanna be a submissive slut, do it, you wanna be a dom, you are, it's great.

Aside from that, other games not listed here that were entertaining include

Chloe18 and it's sequel Chloe18 vacation - over the top life sim where the titular Chloe goes from nobody to turboslut.

Seems everything else that has a lot of content and that I'd suggest has been already, I'll also throw in a second for Kingdom of Deception, it's also pretty good imo.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone,

Coceater was indeed an incredible game but what wrecked it for me was that it would always crash. The other thing was that it had loads of content and kinks but then Patreon did their magic. So next time I played the game I restarted from scratch and there seemed to have been certain scenes that were removed. Is the game more stable these days because you're totally right in that the character did what you wanted and thats what I really want from an adult game.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the recommendations everyone,

Coceater was indeed an incredible game but what wrecked it for me was that it would always crash. The other thing was that it had loads of content and kinks but then Patreon did their magic. So next time I played the game I restarted from scratch and there seemed to have been certain scenes that were removed. Is the game more stable these days because you're totally right in that the character did what you wanted and thats what I really want from an adult game.
I haven't had problems with it recently, I suspect that the problems around that time may have been related to RPGm itself, as I was having issues with other RPGm games at that time as well. But the more recent versions didn't have any crashes for me.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I haven't had problems with it recently, I suspect that the problems around that time may have been related to RPGm itself, as I was having issues with other RPGm games at that time as well. But the more recent versions didn't have any crashes for me.
Cheers. Did he ever get to put back all the kink content or did he keep it out to avoid hassle?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Cheers. Did he ever get to put back all the kink content or did he keep it out to avoid hassle?
I don't think so, no, but there's something coming that might satisfy at least one of those dropped kinks, don't wanna spoil things though.

Nov 29, 2017
remains very high in my favorite list for erotic games. I will say though, it's a game that doesn't have a pleasant tone to it and the mood can be grim so I can see how depressing storylines aren't favored. However, it is much more superior next to many other games on it's flexibility to change the PC and even to the technical aspect of things. It's a game HEAVILY BASED on skill checks, so every action will support you or not. It's a game which you'll have to grind, check every single spot and be careful about your actions. I loved it, and I was able to get around 3 hours of content in one playthrough. Thoooough, they just overhauled it and I'm not sure how much they've changed it. So I'm pretty eager to here how ya like it!

Also, you'll probably enjoy a (it helps it a lot if you're a dimwit like me and can't figure simple things out). Beware as it might be outdated :( I hope it'll be updated if so