Seeking Being the parasite games

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Hey this is a bit embarrassing to ask but i wanted to know f there are any games which you are the parasite who goes and infect others and control them, or anything similar to that notion. All i can think of as an example to this would in Parasite Infection.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Reactions: Nicola13

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Unfortunately there is a criminally low amount of games with parasites / living clothing, let alone ones that let you play as the parasite itself.
You can count the amount of games that let you play the monster (or corrupter in case of parasite infection) on a single hand.

I can only recommend a few ones where parasites are present but as a limited content: degrees of lewdity (you can get them attached to various body parts or as anal pregnancy) and cursed armor (first game, it has two chapters focused on parasites, the second one is excellent but it leads to a game over and lacks corruption of others).

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Thank you so much for recommending any game, and i truly don't understand why people don't use the concept of parasites within games and thank you for replying to this post as well mate.

Reactions: Nicola13

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
If you go to TFGamesSite and look up “Family Infestation” you’ll find what you want; it’s only 0.2 but it has maybe an hour of play time; but it’s currently in development

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
Hey this is a bit embarrassing to ask but i wanted to know f there are any games which you are the parasite who goes and infect others and control them, or anything similar to that notion. All i can think of as an example to this would in Parasite Infection.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
Unfortunately there is a criminally low amount of games with parasites / living clothing, let alone ones that let you play as the parasite itself.
You can count the amount of games that let you play the monster (or corrupter in case of parasite infection) on a single hand.

I can only recommend a few ones where parasites are present but as a limited content: degrees of lewdity (you can get them attached to various body parts or as anal pregnancy) and cursed armor (first game, it has two chapters focused on parasites, the second one is excellent but it leads to a game over and lacks corruption of others).
I don't know if this qualifies as the kind of game you are looking for, but Anaximanes (idk the link policy here, just search the name, go to the Anaxverse site; you can find all his games there, though a few are also on Gamcore.) has Slugs and Bugs: Invasion. It's a non-graphic but 3D game of the story type. It can be tedious to painstakingly always first choose the options that will lead you to a "dead end ending" (which are the ones you want, and which you will eventually recognize by their placement in the list of options, if I recall correctly) before so you can select "go back and try another way", but still. If it's your thing, it should take some time to finish, even if you ignore the text entirely.While that's the only true "parasite" type one he has, there are others in the same vein, all (well, not all, but most, and certainly enough to last you several weeks) free.

I myself have often thought that there is not enough facehugger stuff

Last edited: