Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
So had a fun idea and thought I'd share.

We don't know what happened to Zoey's biological father. A lot of possibilities there. Maybe he divorced Zoey's mom. Maybe he died. Or the possibility relevant to this idea: Zoey's mom had an anonymous one night stand. She remembers the man clearly but never asked his name or any contact information.

It would be quite juicy, if Stephen Burke turned out to be Zoey's biological father. That divorce would get really nasty.

But there is an even juicier possibility: Patrick. Then Zoey would be Maya's and Derek's older half-sister. How's that for a surprise twist?

Jul 29, 2017

We don't know what happened to Zoey's biological father. A lot of possibilities there. Maybe he divorced Zoey's mom. Maybe he died. Or the possibility relevant to this idea: Zoey's mom had an anonymous one night stand. She remembers the man clearly but never asked his name or any contact information.

It would be quite juicy, if Stephen Burke turned out to be Zoey's biological father. That divorce would get really nasty.

But there is an even juicier possibility: Patrick. Then Zoey would be Maya's and Derek's older half-sister. How's that for a surprise twist?
What would it add to the story if Patrick is Zoey's father, other than the fact that you fucked both of Derek's sisters?

As far as Stephen goes, he already doesn't care about giving half of his money to Jade if there's no sex tape. Idk how much leverage Jade would have over him with the knowledge of a bastard anyway.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020

or door number 37 and a haft Zoey kill him with an Axe because really her father is James and Bella her Mother but Bella has no memory of this because she had a serve break down where she almost die, Bella spend years in a mental ward which is ran by Jill family in honor of her late sister

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
What would it add to the story if Patrick is Zoey's father, other than the fact that you fucked both of Derek's sisters?

As far as Stephen goes, he already doesn't care about giving half of his money to Jade if there's no sex tape. Idk how much leverage Jade would have over him with the knowledge of a bastard anyway.
With Stephen the significance is when this happened. If he and Jade were already married at the time, he won't even get the 10% he offered Jade. But then that would be true for any potential bastard, it doesn't have to be Zoey. Ever notice how much tri-alpha's Jimmy looks like Stephen? Maybe DPC got lazy with character creation, but then again...

With Patrick. Well in the scenario I had in mind he wouldn't even know about Zoey before it got revealed in the story. It would really mess him up. Knowing that he has had a daughter for 20 years and never did anything for her. More oil on that fire.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
or door number 37 and a haft Zoey kill him with an Axe because really her father is James and Bella her Mother but Bella has no memory of this because she had a serve break down where she almost die, Bella spend years in a mental ward which is ran by Jill family in honor of her late sister
I mean if that's best you can do, you might as well go back to trying to convince yourself that you love Josy.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Yo, does anyone else gets an error when trying to access "Music" from the main menu or the phone? And if so, is there any workaround? I thought it might be an error due to using mods but i download the game again and got the same error.
Weird, decided to install Sancho's mod for BaDIK and the problem was fixed. Btw, I wanted to ask... which cheat mod's the best: Sancho or Scrappy's? I've been using Scrappy's so far.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
At the end of BADIK after the MC breaks Jill's heart, she changes her identity and personality. She now works for a corporation that builds sex resorts.

screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0012.png

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
:ROFLMAO: ........yup. and im thankful for that, I really like this game, and so much of it wouldnt work if mc wasnt homer level stupid.

exhibit A: any level of thought would have made mc question quins motives for that "date" in ep 10.

stupid mc gets epic booty, smart mc stays home and rubs one out to broccoli
That's on you as the player tbf, you're missing a few chromosomes if you think that path will end well.

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes