Askaniz

Mar 10, 2019
Is there anything to this game besides having the same 4 sex animations with random NPCs and killing skeletons for like 20 samey looking levels?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Also, since they apply damage over time effect, you would increase your chances to survive if you quickly eat a healing item (cooked healing frui outheals it).

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Reached the End Game, found first class equipment, got all the dyes and pattern... let's try to see what's inside the save file!

It's pretty simple to mod and get some top-notch gear!
On Windows Notepad the "return" character is not recognized correctly but with other editors it is and it is really simple to interpret.

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
Support this guy if you can. Hes a really nice bloke, he helped with a lot of the fundamentals on KoboldKare and he had a major set back when Steam refused to carry his game 2 days before release.

So, if you have the money, buy the game or support his Patreon.
I literally bought the game on Steam after I enjoyed playing it from here

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
can you explain a little more further please?
I wanted to quote to you some answers but if you search for "safe" you find a lot of answers including where the saves are.
open them with a texteditor and edit the paramter you want. If you have questions please be a lot more specific.
Addition: you can also edit the the character model that you can save after your character creation.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes