What do you thinks about sandbox in the games?

• I like

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • I dont like

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
11 months since last update... is this still a thing or is game done????
No, it's not. Abandon all hope. And certainly don't read anything above your own post. Nothing of value ever comes from reading previous posts. Too bad the dev couldn't just tell us anything. I'd have a smidge of hope if he'd pop in just earlier this month. But that certainly didn't happen. Go ahead and ignore the thread and find something else.

• Haha
Reactions: Manoman13

-Awake-

Apocalypse Lovers
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2021
The game is, of course, still in development. Just take a quick look at my page from time to time to see the latest progress and fresh news.

But yes, it’s taking a while. I won't deny it. That’s the challenge of working (almost) alone on a project of this scale, which can admittedly be a bit too ambitious at times. Plus, there are several ongoing tasks simultaneously on Apocalypse Lovers. And since I have to juggle this with having a life (unfortunately), progress is naturally at a human pace.

Anyway, back to work I go. See you soon!

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
The game is, of course, still in development. Just take a quick look at my page from time to time to see the latest progress and fresh news.

But yes, it’s taking a while. I won't deny it. That’s the challenge of working (almost) alone on a project of this scale, which can admittedly be a bit too ambitious at times. Plus, there are several ongoing tasks simultaneously on Apocalypse Lovers. And since I have to juggle this with having a life (unfortunately), progress is naturally at a human pace.

Lower the scope and focus on content with the sister or whatever she was. Can't remember anymore.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Man, and here I was hoping that the people who don't read would go away to never return. Oh well. There's always next time.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
No, it's not. Abandon all hope. And certainly don't read anything above your own post. Nothing of value ever comes from reading previous posts. Too bad the dev couldn't just tell us anything. I'd have a smidge of hope if he'd pop in just earlier this month. But that certainly didn't happen. Go ahead and ignore the thread and find something else.
téléchargement.png

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes