Recommending Anal-Only Games: The ultimate list

Create sections for games value on quality or keep the list as a compendium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I suggest that 'The Fixer' be removed from this list completely. Not only it a poorly designed game, despite appearances, but the newest update introducing the brothel room and street walking system makes it clear as day that anal is not the focus of this game, as the four green ticks suggest. With too many instances of johns just putting it in her pussy without even asking to drown it with their cum it is beyond obvious it's just a silly, grindy, merry-go-round about turning a schoolgirl into a gutter whore full of baby bastards... which is a kink as far removed from anal-only as can be. There's just one anal-related perk the MC can obtain and just way too many pussy and pregnancy related ones (baby-crazy, broodmother, creampie lover).

Reactions: randomname2243
Oct 26, 2017
I suggest that 'The Fixer' be removed from this list completely. Not only it a poorly designed game, despite appearances, but the newest update introducing the brothel room and street walking system makes it clear as day that anal is not the focus of this game, as the four green ticks suggest. With too many instances of johns just putting it in her pussy without even asking to drown it with their cum it is beyond obvious it's just a silly, grindy, merry-go-round about turning a schoolgirl into a gutter whore full of baby bastards... which is a kink as far removed from anal-only as can be. There's just one anal-related perk the MC can obtain and just way too many pussy and pregnancy related ones (baby-crazy, broodmother, creampie lover).
You got my sentiments 100% correct.
If you ask me, a game from its intro or in 30 minutes of gameplay, should show the basis of what you can and can't do. It's not necessarily to show all the gameplay from the start if you want mystery but showing the player the possibilities and potential what he can do, shows a lot without telling much nor wasting time; thinking later that you will get anal or not.
It's funny how most sandbox(regardless if it is hentai or not)games don't really feel as "Sandbox" they show to be. It is all just a soulless box with no sand or even tools in it. Can't make a unique castle nor any other original build

Arabesque

Feb 24, 2021
I agree with the overall sentiment re quality, but I'd suggest it be moved down from the 'main list' rather than removed entirely.

It does have some good anal content and does technically meet the main criteria, but as pointed out you essentially have to save-scum basically every location transition outside the apartment to avoid forced vaginal sex, which to my mind disqualifies it from an 'anal only' list.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I agree with the overall sentiment re quality, but I'd suggest it be moved down from the 'main list' rather than removed entirely.

It does have some good anal content....
Please... Until the two recent updates, the game had very little sex content: the annoying bar work, the gloryhole and the failed Haven mission which leads two a week or two of constant rape. If dialog lines the likes of 'put it in my bum since I'm on my period' followed by the same fuck from behind pressed against the wall pose pass for good anal content these days, then I have run out of arguments.

and does technically meet the main criteria.
No, it doesn't. There is no clear anal-only route with anal-only dialogs. There is just one 'buttslut' perk with the descrpition the MC loves anal above all and that's it. She may request anal but if she fails the speech test, she get her pussy fucked regardless, because... the game is pussy/pregnancy focused at the current stage of development and I don't see the dev, who's so keen on depicting prostitues and schoolgirls alike as heavily pregnant, ever envisioning his game to be anal-oriented in any meaningful way.

There is no anal corruption/progression in there as well. Have anal nine times and you're a buttslut, hooray! That's it. No anal training, no buttplugs and other anal toys, no anal masturbation, no stretching...

Yeah, virginity is part of the plot... until it isn't. No bonus for keeping it, no bonus for technical virginity, only a negligible penalty. Virginity just is there, so it can be taken.

As it stands, the Fixer's main fetish seems to be forced impregnation and prostitution, not anal, not to mention anal-only... which the list is supposed to be about.

Oct 26, 2017
Please... Until the two recent updates, the game had very little sex content: the annoying bar work, the gloryhole and the failed Haven mission which leads two a week or two of constant rape. If dialog lines the likes of 'put it in my bum since I'm on my period' followed by the same fuck from behind pressed against the wall pose pass for good anal content these days, then I have run out of arguments.

No, it doesn't. There is no clear anal-only route with anal-only dialogs. There is just one 'buttslut' perk with the descrpition the MC loves anal above all and that's it. She may request anal but if she fails the speech test, she get her pussy fucked regardless, because... the game is pussy/pregnancy focused at the current stage of development and I don't see the dev, who's so keen on depicting prostitues and schoolgirls alike as heavily pregnant, ever envisioning his game to be anal-oriented in any meaningful way.

There is no anal corruption/progression in there as well. Have anal nine times and you're a buttslut, hooray! That's it. No anal training, no buttplugs and other anal toys, no anal masturbation, no stretching...

Yeah, virginity is part of the plot... until it isn't. No bonus for keeping it, no bonus for technical virginity, only a negligible penalty. Virginity just is there, so it can be taken.

As it stands, the Fixer's main fetish seems to be forced impregnation and prostitution, not anal, not to mention anal-only... which the list is supposed to be about.
That's exactly how it feels and how l felt too. Didn't want to bother typing about this game but you already done it very well. You could easily type it as a review of the game.
This information is what l wanted to know about games and the games inside this list. Many times we waste time to look for breadcrumbs of what we desire, only to be disappointed or lied to, like this game, over here.
If a game has that content,it will show itself early, if it is good.
Now, if this game is deserved to be in the list, it is up to the author.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023

The thing is, all of that makes it technically anal-only. Hell, there are even games with even less than that and are considerede anal only.

The game acknowledges the main character being a virgin slut.
screenshot0001.png

And has a virgin and buttslut trait (as you mention) which having both together leaves clear that you are having an anal-only route.
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
Also the girl mentions offering anal to avoid get rid of her virginity in multiple occasions, specially during prostitution. Now, about the quality, I think you are right, however, if it checks all the boxes, even in a lazy way, it will stay on the list.

Talking about quality in general

I feel this is a problem with the list which was acknowledge before with the Uranus game discussion were some people said it checks all the boxes while others said that the game is really bad.

Is not about personal taste or technicalities but how a game could be really bad but contain anal-only and should be on the list despite that. I could add another section for games that lack on content due to be early on development, however, games like The Fixer it has been in development for some time by now and I don't think it could fit there anymore.

Alternatively I could add the review stars in the game description of each game of the list but this forum doesn't allow to add HTML code to do so... any idea to add some quality control to the list, I'm all ears.

Nov 23, 2023
The thing is, all of that makes it technically anal-only. Hell, there are even games with even less than that and are considerede anal only.

View attachment 3618270

And has a virgin and buttslut trait (as you mention) which having both together leaves clear that you are having an anal-only route.
View attachment 3618271
View attachment 3618273
Also the girl mentions offering anal to avoid get rid of her virginity in multiple occasions, specially during prostitution. Now, about the quality, I think you are right, however, if it checks all the boxes, even in a lazy way, it will stay on the list.
Looks more than good enough to stay on the list for me. Quality and Content are subjective.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020

View attachment 3618270

View attachment 3618271
View attachment 3618273

Talking about quality in general
I feel this is a problem with the list which was acknowledge before with the Uranus game discussion were some people said it checks all the boxes while others said that the game is really bad.

Is not about personal taste or technicalities but how a game could be really bad but contain anal-only and should be on the list despite that. I could add another section for games that lack on content due to be early on development, however, games like The Fixer it has been in development for some time by now and I don't think it could fit there anymore.

Alternatively I could add the review stars in the game description of each game of the list but this forum doesn't allow to add HTML code to do so... any idea to add some quality control to the list, I'm all ears.
Dunno if you played the newest version, but there are too many instances where you don't have control over the type of sex you subject the MC to. As she walks the streets as a whore, her prospective clients vaguely ask for some 'fun'. She then thinks 'I don't know what he means by that... should I go?' You select 'Agree', they take her somewhere more quiet and.... fuck your virgin buttslut in the pussy, just like that. Puff, there goes your cherry and anal-only route. With all those fertility stats and virtually every female NPC parading around with distended bellies, it's yet another preggo game, let's be honest. And I'm not talking about WIP situationships or quality issues, as you're trying to imply by juxtaposing this with 'Prepare Uranus'. I'm talking about the intent, the idea behind this game. Anal is not the main or even secondary theme of the Fixer, simple as that. Are you buliding the Ultimate list of Anal-only games? Or a list of games where, if you squint your eyes and are lucky enough, you may have an anal-only playthrough?

Geez, the latest release of the Fixer has a bug or a creative oversight, where even if you successfully choose to engage in anal, the insertion thumbnail shows... penis in vagina, while the text describes a supposed anal scene. I rest my case.

Nekaah

Oct 23, 2017
Dunno if you played the newest version, but there are too many instances where you don't have control over the type of sex you subject the MC to. As she walks the streets as a whore, her prospective clients vaguely ask for some 'fun'. She then thinks 'I don't know what he means by that... should I go?' You select 'Agree', they take her somewhere more quiet and.... fuck your virgin buttslut in the pussy, just like that. Puff, there goes your cherry and anal-only route. With all those fertility stats and virtually every female NPC parading around with distended bellies, it's yet another preggo game, let's be honest. And I'm not talking about WIP situationships or quality issues, as you're trying to imply by juxtaposing this with 'Prepare Uranus'. I'm talking about the intent, the idea behind this game. Anal is not the main or even secondary theme of the Fixer, simple as that. Are you buliding the Ultimate list of Anal-only games? Or a list of games where, if you squint your eyes and are lucky enough, you may have an anal-only playthrough?

Geez, the latest release of the Fixer has a bug or a creative oversight, where even if you successfully choose to engage in anal, the insertion thumbnail shows... penis in vagina, while the text describes a supposed anal scene. I rest my case.
This is one of the reasons why I started making my own list. There are so many of these games that should be in the category that are anal-choice. They are not anal only, and the games are not made for anal fans. Sandbox where you can play the game as oral-only, anal-only or vaginal-only and it won't change the game in the slightest. Most of the sim-games and molestation games on the list fall under the same problem.

The fixer is worse than most of the other games tho, since you can't control the sex scenes at all. It deserves a mention, but not in the main list.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I play Rafika and the Seal of Wedge to check if there is anal-only content, and ended up having it but in a way so poor that I can't even put the game on the honorable mentions... sometimes Japanese RPG games are amazing like the Imouto Life games or Karryn's Prison, but most of the time anal sex is poor implemented... these games are the hardest to review.

Oh, I haven't play the newer version, if that is the case I'm going to move it to the limited section. It could be a bug or something that might get fix in the new version but I think it will be better to wait until the game is more flesh out to move it to the main list once again, I can see there is an intention to add anal-only but is apparently not a priority or might get removed.

I feel that the worst thing about The Fixer is how is a sandbox game but they are adding a main story line with linear sex scenes, I can see anal-only being present in the sandbox but it doesn't seem to be an intention to be added to the main story. Nonetheless, I will move it and keep it there unless they change this.

Family Trouble added 3 more anal scenes with the anal only girls, theres also a femboy scene for those who likes it.

I will add it in a spoiler tag since I have subscribers from this thread and don't want to spoil their experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks amazing, keep the good work, thanks for the anal-only content <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
This is one of the reasons why I started making my own list. There are so many of these games that should be in the category that are anal-choice. They are not anal only, and the games are not made for anal fans. Sandbox where you can play the game as oral-only, anal-only or vaginal-only and it won't change the game in the slightest. Most of the sim-games and molestation games on the list fall under the same problem.

The fixer is worse than most of the other games tho, since you can't control the sex scenes at all. It deserves a mention, but not in the main list.
Couldn't agree more and can't wait for AlienGuy, the autor of 'Prepare Uranus' to release a playable demo of his newest project, 'Kingdom of Lust'. While I don't expect this to be anything more than a VN pretending to be a game here and there, the theme of the game will be anal-only executed the way anal-only fetish should be. Not a possibility, not a variant of doggy-style vaginal position with text suggesting that the hole being pounded is in fact the brown hole, not gender non-conforming debauched adventure featuring girldicks and manboobs - but a perfectly feminine female gently (I hope) corrupted into neglecting and then abandoning her beautiful pussy in search of the greater pleasures awaiting behind her own backdoor.

Judging from the sketches on his Patreon, AlienGuy's drawing skills have improved significantly and you can see his loving care and attention given to this particular fetish all of us here are looking to feed. The poses, the gesture emphasis, the (sometime extreme) exaggerations all point to his insatiable obsession with the female anus. Take note that his drawing style is as old-school as can be these days: no 3D models of stiff barbiedolls with overblown body proportions, no AI amalgamates of NSFW drawings resulting in semi-realistic yet oddly repulsive creations, slick and soulless at the same time; just light and humorous, Disney-like hand-drawings.

Reactions: Peach Enthusiast
Nov 23, 2023
Couldn't agree more and can't wait for AlienGuy, the autor of 'Prepare Uranus' to release a playable demo of his newest project, 'Kingdom of Lust'. While I don't expect this to be anything more than a VN pretending to be a game here and there, the theme of the game will be anal-only executed the way anal-only fetish should be. Not a possibility, not a variant of doggy-style vaginal position with text suggesting that the hole being pounded is in fact the brown hole, not gender non-conforming debauched adventure featuring girldicks and manboobs - but a perfectly feminine female gently (I hope) corrupted into neglecting and then abandoning her beautiful pussy in search of the greater pleasures awaiting behind her own backdoor.

Judging from the sketches on his Patreon, AlienGuy's drawing skills have improved significantly and you can see his loving care and attention given to this particular fetish all of us here are looking to feed. The poses, the gesture emphasis, the (sometime extreme) exaggerations all point to his insatiable obsession with the female anus. Take note that his drawing style is as old-school as can be these days: no 3D models of stiff barbiedolls with overblown body proportions, no AI amalgamates of NSFW drawings resulting in semi-realistic yet oddly repulsive creations, slick and soulless at the same time; just light and humorous, Disney-like hand-drawings.
Yup yup yup. I'm also waiting for to come out. AlienGuy is indeed making Anal-Only games that unapologetically focus on anal sex and not much else. That's why I fought to make Prepare Uranus mentioned here, despite the supposed "low quality".

I'm still not a fan of the massive dicks and dildos, but other than that, the style is great. No comically-oversized breasts either. Like you say, his art quality is constantly improving and if you compare the initial release of Prepare Uranus, with his latest sketches from Patreon, they are night and day, as if made by a different person.

I believe the demo is taking so long to come out, because he fears releasing the game too early and be dismissed for having "bad quality" again, like in Prepare Uranus. Uploaders here also don't always keep their screenshots up to date either. I really do hope gets a warmer reception and drives up his sales and / or subscriber count, 'cause we need him to stick with anal and not go mainstream or give up lol.

Not a variant of doggy-style vaginal position with text suggesting that the hole being pounded is in fact the brown hole
I call that Schrödinger's Anal. Until we actually see it, it could be either anal or vaginal. Subverse has so many Schrödinger's Anal scenes and they don't even mention via text what hole it's supposed to be lol. There are many fans claiming that there's so much anal content there, 'cause it is anal if you use some mod and change the camera angle, but if we can't change the camera angle without mods and they don't even bother to say whether it's anal or not, then I personally do not count it as anal.

Last edited:

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I didn't knew about that game... it looks really good.

I was thinking about making two new sections, one specifically for games that are in development and promise anal-only.
Might as well bump thread with letting you people know I’m making a HTML (real porn) text-based ‘game’ that is pretty focused on anal-only. I expect it might take a few months. I also expect it to be enjoyable - I think for those of you who don’t like grinding, you’ll especially enjoy it - but honestly just hoping to build off of this into the opportunity to make the other game I’ve been writing where I will need a 2d artist and a modest amount of a budget to boot. Sticking with the HTML one for now, hope you degens will enjoy it (though I know real porn isn’t for everyone). See you on the other side.
Just how jungmonk mention before about making their own game, anyone who is interested on promote their game in development here, would be able to do so by asking to be added to such section. Also of course, anyone who finds game in development which promises anal-only, can mentioned and will be added. At the same time, we should avoid asking too much about anal-only to devs so they don't get annoyed about it.

The second section that I wanted to add are games that aren't available here but I hesitate about it because there are a lot of unavailable games on F95Zone; mostly games that are untranslated or contain lolicon, and I don't know if the list would be compromised by it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I call that Schrödinger's Anal...
I'd call that VHS era anal. You know, way back when footage quality was so bad and nether regions so hairy, you as a viewer had no idea what actually was going on down there. They could be assfucking just as well as having an afternoon tea.

Jokes aside, while I can understand that ambiguity when using those stiff 3D models where any sex positions look unnatural in closeup, as if one's playing with his sister's dolls, it is bad form when a dev cannot depict an anal scene properly and thinks they can get away with doggy-style pretending to be sodomy. Not in this day and age of very visually explicit porn, where some positions seem to have been invented (or improved) just for anal-lovers viewing pleasure, as is the case with full-nelson, when the entire anogenital area is beautifully exposed and there's no doubt which orifice is penetrated.