Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

I know new S2 ones are not uploaded yet. but what about these 2? can't seem to find them
Labels :

Kyo_Sh

Mar 3, 2022
Anyone has the new Fu Xuan loop? Damn, another hot loop again with her. I wished Akt instead use all these loops in a long vid of her...

DefinitelyNotPixel

Nov 23, 2022
Just wanted to share this edited video of Kiana in the beach where I added in the translated subs by Call2Ur. It took a lot longer and a bit more work than I expected like revising the translations a bit. I was hoping to render it from its original size but it was gonna become almost 4gb so I just rendered it into a smaller size (1920x1080) rip.

image_2024-05-13_200420665.png

It's not the greatest edit and just literally hid the original sub behind the eng sub, but I still wanted to share it either way if anyone wants it.

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022
Just wanted to share this edited video of Kiana in the beach where I added in the translated subs by Call2Ur. It took a lot longer and a bit more work than I expected like revising the translations a bit. I was hoping to render it from its original size but it was gonna become almost 4gb so I just rendered it into a smaller size (1920x1080) rip.

View attachment 3630214

It's not the greatest edit and just literally hid the original sub behind the eng sub, but I still wanted to share it either way if anyone wants it.

Kiana Beach Vacation 2021 Eng Sub
That's the good stuff

Milim99

Jun 27, 2022

View attachment 3630214

Can you share the original size?, please

Gangbangmen

Sep 12, 2022

View attachment 3630214

Ah, literally the best val hi3 has ever made
Btw part 2 are so garbage

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes