Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I have no idea whom this represents in the AWAM universe.
This is a weird direction this thread is going. AI-generated images trying (?) to refer to AWAM. In this case with very limited success. The same image could be posted in ten other threads - and let users guess who it might be.

I am not against AI-generated images as such. But it seems to me that there is not much reflection behind 'playing with AI'. Hope I am not too harsh towards the... well, I wanted to write 'the authors of the images'... but this is not exactly true... who is the author here? Coming back to my thought - for me there should be some AWAM-related story behind 'nice pictures' posted in the thread. Like 'this is Sophia 20 years ago, during her brief modelling career' or this is, say, Patricia (after extensive plastic surgery :) ). But aren't my expectation too high?

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Μετάφρασα στα ελληνικά αυτόν τον fanart Kthulu_SFM και έναν άλλο δημιουργό.
Αν υπάρξει παράβαση, θα την κατεβάσω αμέσως.
Αν σας αρέσει η μετάφραση μπορώ να το κάνω σε άλλα fanart και κόμικς μόνο στα ελληνικά.
Amazing job mate! Translation, of my work at least, is ALWAYS welcome and very much appreciated! :love: :love:

Reactions: Pau945825

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is a weird direction this thread is going. AI-generated images trying (?) to refer to AWAM. In this case with very limited success. The same image could be posted in ten other threads - and let users guess who it might be.

I am not against AI-generated images as such. But it seems to me that there is not much reflection behind 'playing with AI'. Hope I am not too harsh towards the... well, I wanted to write 'the authors of the images'... but this is not exactly true... who is the author here? Coming back to my thought - for me there should be some AWAM-related story behind 'nice pictures' posted in the thread. Like 'this is Sophia 20 years ago, during her brief modelling career' or this is, say, Patricia (after extensive plastic surgery :) ). But aren't my expectation too high?
I agree. Posting random images with no relationship to the Fandom of AWAM is OFF TOPIC by definition in this thread.

Reactions: Jack Adams

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
What is the meaning of this thread if someone can't even ask some question about this game?
This is the FAN ART THREAD. Questions about the game are for the Main thread or the Off Topic thread. This thread is not about the ever slowly evolving game but the art done by fans.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes